The Dotz TPar is an LED Light Fixture from ADJ that offers smooth color mixing using state of the art TRI COB LEDs. It creates wash lighting, pixel mapping, pulse, and strobe effects for any event. Operates in auto run, sound active, color macro, dimmer and is fully DMX controllable.
The Dotz TPar System is a exciting all-in-one LED Wash system for mobile entertainers bands and stage lighting. This lighting system features a 4-head T-Bar light system each with one 30-Watt COB TRI LED (RGB), producing wide, saturated color washes of light with LEDs rated at an extremely long life of 50,000 hours. The system washes a very large area with its 90-degree beam angle. Or change the light output to a 25-degree beam with the included lens kit.
Great for any performer on-the-go, the Dotz TPar System is easy to set-up and take down. Plus, with low heat emitting LEDs performers stay cooler on stage. The system includes a tripod stand, a foot controller, RF remote control and a gig bags to help protect your equipment.
In addition to it’s built-in programs and the wired foot controller , the Dotz TPar System may also be controlled by an external DMX Controller via it’s XLR In/Outs. User can also mount two smaller lighting fixtures on top of the T-bar and plug them in directly on the back of the bar.
– COB LED Par Wash System with 4 Par fixtures
– COB Technology (Chip On Board) produces powerful, smooth RGB color mixing with rich palettes of color
– Smooth RGB Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
– Great for Stage Lighting, Bands, Night Clubs & Mobile Entertainers
– Emits less heat on performers on stage as opposed to conventional stage lighting
– 4 Operational modes: Sound Active, Auto Run, Master/Slave & DMX Controlled
– Pixel Flip option changes pixel orientation
– 15 Built-in Programs
– 5 DMX Channel modes: 3, 5, 9, 12 and 18 channels
– Digital DMX Display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
– 3-Pin DMX In/Out
– Strobe & Pulse LED Effect
– Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
– 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
– Beam angle: 90-degree
– Includes 25-degree beam angle lens kit
– Long Life LEDs (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
– Foot Controller Features: Mode, Black Out and Program Change
– Light Source: Each fixture has 1x 30-Watt TRI Color COB LEDs
– LUX @ 3M: 1345
– Power Draw: 144W Max (entire system)
– 2x power plugs on rear or plug in other lighting fixtures (120V = Edison, 230V = Shuko)
– Includes hardware to mount lighting fixtures on top of bar
– Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz (IEC Input)
– Dimensions (LxWxH): 1000 x 285 x 96mm
– Weight: 16 kg. (Fixture Bar, Stand & Controller)