You have no items in your shopping cart.
This easy step-by-step method emphasizes correct playing habits and note reading through interval recognition. Lesson Book 2 continues where Level 1B finishes. This book introduces dotted half notes and dotted quarter notes, plus intervals of 6ths, 7ths and octaves. Teaches greater movement of the hands, including crossing two over one and scalework. Students will also learn more about triads, primary chords, and blocked and broken chords. Songs Include: 18th Century Dance • Alouette • Blue Scales • Calypso Carnival • The Can-Can • Cockles and Mussels • The Galway Piper • Get Away! • Got Lotsa Rhythm • Kum-ba-yah! • Lavender's Blue • London Bridge • Lone Star Waltz • Malaguena • Nick Nack Paddy Wack • Ode to Joy • Oh! Susanna! • On the Bridge at Avignon • Our Special Waltz • Prelude • Red River Valley • Sarasponda • Square Dance • When You Grow Up • Why Am I Blue?
The Recital Books congratulate students for a job well done by providing correlated repertoire to their Lesson Books that are based on concepts they've already learned. As a result, the pieces are quickly mastered. Recital Book Level 4 comprises mostly arrangements of familiar tunes like "'Country Gardens" and "Amazing Grace," and a few new originals as well.
The Ear Training Books reinforce each concept presented in the Lesson Books and specifically focus on the training and development of the ear. Rhythmic, melodic and intervallic concepts are drilled throughout each book and each page is designed to be completed using approximately five minutes of the lesson time.
The Technic Books provide reading and rhythm drills and exercises perfectly paced with each Lesson Book in Alfred's Basic Piano Library to improve musicianship and develop coordination of the hands.
Students needing to review and improve their note-naming and interval-naming skills will benefit greatly from these well-prepared Notespeller Books. Each book provides a variety of written activities that reinforce note reading concepts presented in the Lesson Books. Correlates page-by-page with the Lesson Books, but may also serve as an effective supplement to other piano methods.
Alfred's Top Hits series has overwhelmingly been accepted by students and teachers. This series combines just the right combination of hits from Broadway, Hollywood, television and recordings! As you might expect from Alfred, this series offers a rare combination of great music arranged with care and creativity. Your beginning and intermediate students can savor the excitement of playing pop music and reap the benefits from making practicing more fun and rewarding. Titles: The Bare Necessities • Beauty and the Beast • Be Our Guest • Can You Feel the Love Tonight • The Grouch Song • My Favorite Things • Part of Your World • The Rainbow Connection • Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious • Tomorrow • What a Wonderful World • Won't You Be My Neighbor?
- Total order must be a value of $70 or more.
- Excludes Delivery to a PO Box
- Selected areas are excluded from free shipping
- We may contact you on orders over $100 for optional shipping insurance
OTHER SHIPPING TERMS
- Larger items above 120kg are excluded from this term and delivery will be quoted upon sale agreement.
- Full shipping costs must be paid, if full shipping cost is not paid customers will be contacted and orders will be changed or cancelled to meet the right postage costs to your place of residence or business.
- Orders may require someone to be on site to accept delivery, or a card may be left, and will need to be picked up from the closest pickup location. In this circumstance you will require ID to collect your parcel.
- We use various courier services and Australia post, we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Parcels with tracking information can be obtained by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not all parcels will have tracking information.
- We do not offer returns for change of mind purchases.
- Warranties are covered by manufacturers
- If an item is damaged during transport delivery, it is preferred you do not accept the package, please contact us if you have any concerns.
- Any other shipping related issues please contact our email email@example.com or one of our stores during business hours.