You have no items in your shopping cart.
This easy step-by-step method emphasizes correct playing habits and note reading through interval recognition. Lesson Book 3 introduces "overlapping pedal"; new time signatures 3/8 and 6/8; and the primary triads in Major and Minor keys. Concepts include: passing one under two and one under three; playing major scales in contrary motion; the chromatic scale; the minor scale. For reinforcement of each principle as it is introduced, supplementary material is carefully coordinated, page for page, at each level of instruction. Coordinating supplemental books for Level 3 include: Classic Themes • Composition • Duet • Ear Training • Ensemble • Fun • Hymn • Merry Christmas • Merry Christmas Ensemble • Musical Concepts • Notespeller • Patriotic Solo • Recital • Repertoire • Sight Reading • Technic • Theory and Top Hits! Solo, Christmas and Duet Book. Songs Include: Alpine Melody • Casey Jones • A Day in Vienna • Enchanted City • Fandango • Festive March • Go Down, Moses • Goodbye, Old Paint • Greensleeves • Hunting Song • Intermezzo • Light and Blue • The Major and the Minor • Make Up Your Mind! • On Top of Old Smoky • Prelude in 18th Century Style • Raisins and Almonds • La Raspa • Roman Holiday • Scarborough Fair • Scherzo • Village Dance • Waltz Pantomime
The Recital Books congratulate students for a job well done by providing correlated repertoire to their Lesson Books that are based on concepts they've already learned. As a result, the pieces are quickly mastered. Recital Book Level 4 comprises mostly arrangements of familiar tunes like "'Country Gardens" and "Amazing Grace," and a few new originals as well.
The Ear Training Books reinforce each concept presented in the Lesson Books and specifically focus on the training and development of the ear. Rhythmic, melodic and intervallic concepts are drilled throughout each book and each page is designed to be completed using approximately five minutes of the lesson time.
The Technic Books provide reading and rhythm drills and exercises perfectly paced with each Lesson Book in Alfred's Basic Piano Library to improve musicianship and develop coordination of the hands.
- Total order must be a value of $70 or more.
- Excludes Delivery to a PO Box
- Selected areas are excluded from free shipping
- We may contact you on orders over $100 for optional shipping insurance
OTHER SHIPPING TERMS
- Larger items above 120kg are excluded from this term and delivery will be quoted upon sale agreement.
- Full shipping costs must be paid, if full shipping cost is not paid customers will be contacted and orders will be changed or cancelled to meet the right postage costs to your place of residence or business.
- Orders may require someone to be on site to accept delivery, or a card may be left, and will need to be picked up from the closest pickup location. In this circumstance you will require ID to collect your parcel.
- We use various courier services and Australia post, we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Parcels with tracking information can be obtained by emailing us at email@example.com
- Not all parcels will have tracking information.
- We do not offer returns for change of mind purchases.
- Warranties are covered by manufacturers
- If an item is damaged during transport delivery, it is preferred you do not accept the package, please contact us if you have any concerns.
- Any other shipping related issues please contact our email firstname.lastname@example.org or one of our stores during business hours.