You have no items in your shopping cart.
Alfred's Basic Prep Course, Levels A through F, was written to answer a demand for a course of piano study designed specifically for students who are five years old and up. This course offers a careful introduction of fundamentals, music that fits comfortably under the young student's normal hand span, plus constant reinforcement, all leading to results beyond those generated by other piano methods. After Lesson Book B, the student may progress to Prep Course, Lesson Book C or choose to go directly into the faster paced Level 1B of Alfred's Basic Piano Library. The complete Prep Course consists of six books (Levels A through F).
The Theory Book is designed to coordinate page-by-page with the Lesson Book B. Contains enjoyable games and quizzes that reinforce the principles presented in the Lesson Book. Students can increase their musical understanding while they are away from the keyboard. The Universal Edition is designed for all English-speaking countries outside of the United States, including Canada, the U. K., and Australia. This edition uses the British system of terminology for rhythmic values such as "crotchet" for quarter note.
Technic Book technical exercises and warm-ups carefully prepared to fit precisely with materials presented in the Lesson Books. Each exercise is coordinated page-by-page with the Prep Course Lesson Books.
The Notespeller book is Coordinated page-by-page with the Lesson Books, the Notespeller Books reinforce note-reading concepts through coloring and written exercises.
Each piece in the Solo Books coordinates page-by-page with the Lesson Books, reinforcing newly learned concepts presented at the lesson. Includes adorable full-color illustrations that enhance each piece.
- Total order must be a value of $70 or more.
- Excludes Delivery to a PO Box
- Selected areas are excluded from free shipping
- We may contact you on orders over $100 for optional shipping insurance
OTHER SHIPPING TERMS
- Larger items above 120kg are excluded from this term and delivery will be quoted upon sale agreement.
- Full shipping costs must be paid, if full shipping cost is not paid customers will be contacted and orders will be changed or cancelled to meet the right postage costs to your place of residence or business.
- Orders may require someone to be on site to accept delivery, or a card may be left, and will need to be picked up from the closest pickup location. In this circumstance you will require ID to collect your parcel.
- We use various courier services and Australia post, we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Parcels with tracking information can be obtained by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not all parcels will have tracking information.
- We do not offer returns for change of mind purchases.
- Warranties are covered by manufacturers
- If an item is damaged during transport delivery, it is preferred you do not accept the package, please contact us if you have any concerns.
- Any other shipping related issues please contact our email email@example.com or one of our stores during business hours.