You have no items in your shopping cart.
The OCTAVE DIVIDER is an authentic recreation of the popular Octave Divider from the ‘70s. It features an earth-shaking sub-octave effect with its own MIX and TONE controls so you can blend your dry and sub-octave signal, or shape that tone to your taste while still preserving the dynamics and harmonics. The BASS ONLY switch also allows you to completely cut out the dry signal leaving only the sub-octave so you can create your own complex basslines on the fly. The OCTAVE DIVIDER brings all the amazing features from the original ‘70s design, plus a few modern ones, that are sure to fit right at home with any pedal board.
The OCTAVE DIVIDER has an amazing RINGER function that adds just the right amount of harmonic emphasis on the upper tones and special multi-note effects through activation of a built-in ring modulator. If you’re into using the OCTAVE DIVIDER to thicken up more complex riffs or just want a nice and tight bass line to a legato, then flipping the Stabilize switch on can also help improve note tracking.
- Classic octave divider pedal for guitars, bass, keyboards, and other instruments
- Authentic recreation of the popular Octave Divider* from the '70s
- Earth-shaking sub-octave effect for powerful sound creation
- Amazing Ringer function for harmonic emphasis of upper tones and special multi-note effects
- Preserves dynamics and harmonic content of the original signal in the sub-octave
- Bass Only switch for extended range and dramatic effects
- Mix control for blending direct and sub-octave signal
- Tone control for ultimate sound shaping
- Stabilize switch locks into all single-voiced signals for improved note tracking
- Auxiliary output to send dry signal to other effects pedals or amplifier
- Power switch and LED to indicate operating status
- Rugged and reliable metal construction
- Power supply included