You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cort’s vision of alternatives to the popular dreadnought shape, the Luce Series offers smaller body size shapes like OM, Concert and Parlor that are easier to hold and play while providing a more balanced sound. An ideal balance between classic vintage looks from the golden age of guitars and modern yet practical features, the L300VF provides the best of both worlds in perfect harmony with the OM body shape, solid Adirondack spruce top, Solid Mahogany back and Mahogany sides, Ovangkol fingerboard, Fishman Sonitone electronics.
Vintage OM Body
The L300VF features a classic OM body style. This body style initially developed in the 1920’s captures the pre-war era tone that is often sought after. Sonically it delivers a sound that is larger than its compact size would hint at and with a level of dynamic responsiveness that is a joy to play.
Solid Adirondack Spruce Top
Stronger and denser than Sitka spruce, the Adirondack spruce is characterized by broad dynamics as well as articulation and smoothness at high volume. The elastic tactile response suits both aggressive strumming and precise flatpicking. Adirondack spruce bracing further sets apart the unique sound and response of this exceptional wood. Famously used on the sought-after vintage Martin dreadnaughts of the 1930’s, the difficult-to-source Adirondack spruce is the crowning feature of this model at a most reasonable price.
Solid Mahogany Back & Mahognay Sides
Bright yet natural with a strong and warm midrange, the beloved mahogany wood has been a standard for back and sides on premium acoustics for many decades. The solid mahogany back enhances body resonance and helps produce greater volume.
Tortoise Shell Body Binding
For that authentic vintage look, tortoise shell binding adorns the body to complement the overall aesthetics.
1 3/4 "(45㎜) Nut Width
A slightly wider nut width that makes it easier for fingerstyle playing.
Genuine Bone Nut & Saddle
Crafted out of water buffalo bone for the most natural and transparent transfer of string vibrational energy into the body and neck.
To match the golden aged look of the guitars from the 1930’s, a specially formulated toner is applied to the top.
Fishman® Sonitone EQ
Installed internally without cutting out any of the woods, the Sonitone EQ system retains all the natural resonance and the pure acoustic sound that other systems can’t. The controls are simple to use as well with only Volume and Tone.
Sonically Enhanced UV Finish
The high-tech finish is strong and resistant to scratches while being lightweight to improve the natural acoustic resonance of the body for a full-bodied and rich tone.
|CONSTRUCTION||Dovetail Neck Joint|
|NUT WIDTH||1 3/4 "(45㎜)|
|TOP||Solid Adirondack Spruce|
|BACK & SIDES||Solid Mahogany Back & Mahogany Sides|
|STRINGS||D'Addario® EXP16 Strings|
|BRACING||Advanced Scalloped X-Bracing(Adirondack)|
|SPECIAL||Sonically Enhanced UV Finish|
|ADDITIONAL||Genuine Bone Nut & Saddle
Teardrop Wildcat Yellow Pickguard
- Total order must be a value of $70 or more.
- Excludes Delivery to a PO Box
- Selected areas are excluded from free shipping
- We may contact you on orders over $100 for optional shipping insurance
OTHER SHIPPING TERMS
- Larger items above 120kg are excluded from this term and delivery will be quoted upon sale agreement.
- Full shipping costs must be paid, if full shipping cost is not paid customers will be contacted and orders will be changed or cancelled to meet the right postage costs to your place of residence or business.
- Orders may require someone to be on site to accept delivery, or a card may be left, and will need to be picked up from the closest pickup location. In this circumstance you will require ID to collect your parcel.
- We use various courier services and Australia post, we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Parcels with tracking information can be obtained by emailing us at email@example.com
- Not all parcels will have tracking information.
- We do not offer returns for change of mind purchases.
- Warranties are covered by manufacturers
- If an item is damaged during transport delivery, it is preferred you do not accept the package, please contact us if you have any concerns.
- Any other shipping related issues please contact our email firstname.lastname@example.org or one of our stores during business hours.