You have no items in your shopping cart.
Finish: Antique Natural
The Classical E1 is modeled after the world’s top classical guitars and features the same tonewoods used to make the best classical instruments. Classical guitars are renown for offering players incredible tone. And the Classical E1’s balanced sound and PRO features makes it easy for a new player to discover their unique “voice on guitar. The Classical E1 has a Laminated Cedar top with beautiful 4-layer Black and Ivory binding and features all of the PRO Collection’s breakthrough innovations. Epiphone, one of the world’s oldest and most respected guitar makers, has just made playing and learning guitar easy for everyone.
• Top Laminated Cedar; Custom PRO-Prietary Bracing
• Body Select Mahogany; Reduced body depth; 4/4 size
• Neck Mahogany; EZ-Profile “D” Shape neck
• Truss Rod Dual-Action • Neck Joint Glued-In
• Fingerboard PRO-Ease Lubricant
• F’Brd Inlay None
• Headstock Sloped Dovewing with historic “Epiphone” metal badge
• Frets 10; JumboPRO
• Nut GraphTech® NuBone
• Nut Width 1.75
• Scale Length 25.60”
• Tuners 4:1 ratio Epiphone Deluxe Classical
• Strings Epiphone Ultra-Light Classical (28-42)
• Saddle GraphTech® NuBone
• Strap Buttons Yes
• Hardware Chrome
• Includes Beginner’s Guide to Guitar booklet by Craig Anderton, eMedia® on-line lessons, Humidifier
- Total order must be a value of $70 or more.
- Excludes Delivery to a PO Box
- Selected areas are excluded from free shipping
- We may contact you on orders over $100 for optional shipping insurance
OTHER SHIPPING TERMS
- Larger items above 120kg are excluded from this term and delivery will be quoted upon sale agreement.
- Full shipping costs must be paid, if full shipping cost is not paid customers will be contacted and orders will be changed or cancelled to meet the right postage costs to your place of residence or business.
- Orders may require someone to be on site to accept delivery, or a card may be left, and will need to be picked up from the closest pickup location. In this circumstance you will require ID to collect your parcel.
- We use various courier services and Australia post, we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Parcels with tracking information can be obtained by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not all parcels will have tracking information.
- We do not offer returns for change of mind purchases.
- Warranties are covered by manufacturers
- If an item is damaged during transport delivery, it is preferred you do not accept the package, please contact us if you have any concerns.
- Any other shipping related issues please contact our email email@example.com or one of our stores during business hours.