You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Getting to .. Series, Fundamental Repertoire is a total preparation for students preparing for their exams in AMEB, ANZCA, Associated Board, NZMEB, St Cecilia, Trinity College, and others. Each book is a step-by-step graded presentation of cherished piano classics and innovative, engaging new music. Essential reading, performance, stylistic and technical skills are developed through the repertoire and additional material has been included to give students extra help with scales and listening skills. Once each grade book has been completed the aim is that the student has attained the expected proficiency for that level. Book with audio access included.
This New Mix series has the same rationale and ambitions as the books in the (classically oriented) Getting to series, only this time the repertoire is drawn solely from film themes, pop songs, orchestral standards and other music written in the past 100 years.
- Total order must be a value of $70 or more.
- Excludes Delivery to a PO Box
- Selected areas are excluded from free shipping
- We may contact you on orders over $100 for optional shipping insurance
OTHER SHIPPING TERMS
- Larger items above 120kg are excluded from this term and delivery will be quoted upon sale agreement.
- Full shipping costs must be paid, if full shipping cost is not paid customers will be contacted and orders will be changed or cancelled to meet the right postage costs to your place of residence or business.
- Orders may require someone to be on site to accept delivery, or a card may be left, and will need to be picked up from the closest pickup location. In this circumstance you will require ID to collect your parcel.
- We use various courier services and Australia post, we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Parcels with tracking information can be obtained by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not all parcels will have tracking information.
- We do not offer returns for change of mind purchases.
- Warranties are covered by manufacturers
- If an item is damaged during transport delivery, it is preferred you do not accept the package, please contact us if you have any concerns.
- Any other shipping related issues please contact our email email@example.com or one of our stores during business hours.