You have no items in your shopping cart.
Double Bass Rosin - Dark Deluxe - All Weather - Large Size
Hidersine 6B deluxe Double Bass rosin is a premium, all-weather Dark formulation, based upon the foundation of other ‘6 series’ rosins. However, as is necessary for Double Bass, this formulation is a somewhat softer blend designed for everyday use in all environments.
The choice of many bass players, Hidersine 6B deluxe finds the perfect sweet-spot. It is hard enough to deliver good levels of grip / release (Grip Profile #5), yet soft enough to ensure an effortlessly enjoyable playing experience on the requisite larger diameter strings.
With Francis Hider's history steeped in the world of double bass, this rosin is based on a highly respected recipe. 6B Deluxe rosin is the obvious choice for most any double bass player in all climatic environments.
This Hidersine Rosin is made in England in the same way as always: An Artisanal process of hand-mixing and hand-pouring.
Instrument: Double Bass
Type: Dark / Soft
Suitable for: All Double Bass Players
Sound Characteristic: Bright and Strident.
Grip Profile Rating (1: Low Grip/ 10: High Grip): GPR #5
Temperature Profile: All-Weather / Climates
Primary constituents: Colophon, Natural Waxes
Cake Size: Large
Cake Weight: 30g (approx)
Country of Origin: England, United Kingdom
Manufacture process: Historic / Artisanal (Hand-mixed, Hand-poured)
- Total order must be a value of $70 or more.
- Excludes Delivery to a PO Box
- Selected areas are excluded from free shipping
- We may contact you on orders over $100 for optional shipping insurance
OTHER SHIPPING TERMS
- Larger items above 120kg are excluded from this term and delivery will be quoted upon sale agreement.
- Full shipping costs must be paid, if full shipping cost is not paid customers will be contacted and orders will be changed or cancelled to meet the right postage costs to your place of residence or business.
- Orders may require someone to be on site to accept delivery, or a card may be left, and will need to be picked up from the closest pickup location. In this circumstance you will require ID to collect your parcel.
- We use various courier services and Australia post, we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Parcels with tracking information can be obtained by emailing us at email@example.com
- Not all parcels will have tracking information.
- We do not offer returns for change of mind purchases.
- Warranties are covered by manufacturers
- If an item is damaged during transport delivery, it is preferred you do not accept the package, please contact us if you have any concerns.
- Any other shipping related issues please contact our email firstname.lastname@example.org or one of our stores during business hours.