You have no items in your shopping cart.
For the centenary, HOHNER sets a further milestone to help a new generation discover the world of the chromatic harmonica. The Discovery 48 is the ideal starter chromonica for the beginning player and hobby musician.
The screw together assembly permits flexible adjustment to suit the individual requirements of the player and the slide package can easily be converted for left hand use. The resilient ABS body makes the instrument a reliable companion under all climatic conditions. A simple, robust chromonica "made in Germany" with an unbeatably priceperformance ratio.
Discover the world of the chromonica with the Discovery 48 from HOHNER. "After playing the Discovery I must conclude that today's beginning players have every reason to be very happy. It's a little masterpiece - seemingly very simple, but incorporating many important design elements based on experience. It's finest attributes are its form, weight and sound as well as the elegant simplicity of the slide package. My compliments!" (Willi Burger)
Pleasant haptic through ergonomic cover form
Unique mouth feel due to seamless transition from mouthpiece to covers
Easy maintenance through two part slide package and screw together assembly
Reliable performance under all climate conditions thanks to resilient ABS body
Covers and mouthpiece/slide package of Super Chromonica and 270 Deluxe are fully compatible
Easy conversion of slide for left hand use
- Total order must be a value of $70 or more.
- Excludes Delivery to a PO Box
- Selected areas are excluded from free shipping
- We may contact you on orders over $100 for optional shipping insurance
OTHER SHIPPING TERMS
- Larger items above 120kg are excluded from this term and delivery will be quoted upon sale agreement.
- Full shipping costs must be paid, if full shipping cost is not paid customers will be contacted and orders will be changed or cancelled to meet the right postage costs to your place of residence or business.
- Orders may require someone to be on site to accept delivery, or a card may be left, and will need to be picked up from the closest pickup location. In this circumstance you will require ID to collect your parcel.
- We use various courier services and Australia post, we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Parcels with tracking information can be obtained by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not all parcels will have tracking information.
- We do not offer returns for change of mind purchases.
- Warranties are covered by manufacturers
- If an item is damaged during transport delivery, it is preferred you do not accept the package, please contact us if you have any concerns.
- Any other shipping related issues please contact our email email@example.com or one of our stores during business hours.