You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Maple neck
The Maple neck provides stability and bright tonal character.
- Jatoba fretboard
Jatoba has a reddish brown color and produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
- Medium frets
Medium sized frets enhance the accuracy of your notes.
- Poplar body
Poplar used as body wood delivers a well-balanced tone with incredible thickness.
- Essentials S-S-S pickups
Essentials pickups provide well-balanced tone and as well as versatility, so that guitar players can enjoy various styles of music with just one instrument.
- Ibanez machineheads w/ Split-shaft
They feature die-cast housings and split-shaft. The die-cast housing offers protection from dusts and ease of tuning and the split-shaft makes it easy to change the strings.
- F106 bridge w/ Comfort round Steel saddles
This F106 bridge is equipped with newly developed comfort round Steel saddles. Its construction provides wider range of height adjustment and ease of setting up. Additionally, the screws are less likely to stick out, leading to less stress on your strumming hand and better playing comfort.
- dyna-MIX8 switching system with Alter Switch
The dyna-MIX 8 offers eight sound variations and can switch between humbucker and single coil modes with just a flick of the mini switch. It even simulates a humbucking sound from the combination of two single coil pickups.
- 25 inch scale (AZES)
AZES guitars feature a 25” scale length, which makes for an easier playing instrument for children and players of smaller stature. Additionally, as the 25”, medium scale is also large enough that the player can continue to grow with the instrument as they mature as a guitarist.
- 250mm fretboard radius (AZES)
The 250mm fretboard radius is not too flat, not too round, and makes for an excellent choice for the first-time player. This radius is a great middle ground that allows for learning to play each note correctly, while still maintaining a high degree of comfort.
- Mono-unit output jack
The mono-unit output jack is made of solid, durable material and is a single piece to avoid unwanted movement and loosening of the jack, which leads to contact failure or disconnection. This innovation allows for long term playing enjoyment and minimal maintenance.
- All Access Neck Joint
All Access Neck Joint offers superior playability at the high frets.
- Total order must be a value of $70 or more.
- Excludes Delivery to a PO Box
- Selected areas are excluded from free shipping
- We may contact you on orders over $100 for optional shipping insurance
OTHER SHIPPING TERMS
- Larger items above 120kg are excluded from this term and delivery will be quoted upon sale agreement.
- Full shipping costs must be paid, if full shipping cost is not paid customers will be contacted and orders will be changed or cancelled to meet the right postage costs to your place of residence or business.
- Orders may require someone to be on site to accept delivery, or a card may be left, and will need to be picked up from the closest pickup location. In this circumstance you will require ID to collect your parcel.
- We use various courier services and Australia post, we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Parcels with tracking information can be obtained by emailing us at email@example.com
- Not all parcels will have tracking information.
- We do not offer returns for change of mind purchases.
- Warranties are covered by manufacturers
- If an item is damaged during transport delivery, it is preferred you do not accept the package, please contact us if you have any concerns.
- Any other shipping related issues please contact our email firstname.lastname@example.org or one of our stores during business hours.