You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bb ABS Clarinet, Boehm System, 17 Keys. The CL200 is the latest model to join the Master Line of Ida Maria Grassi instruments and is very suitable for students who need an instrument that is easy to manage under the aspects of intonation and ease of response while still offering a full-bodied sound. The new model features double-point keys post system to improve durability. Designed and made with professional build techniques with the use of fine materials, provide optimum stability, immediate & powerful sound, and the ability to play fast passages without difficulty. Designed to meet the highest expectations.
- Key: Bb
- Fingering System: Boehm, 17 Keys, 6 Rings
- Body: ABS
- Keys: Nickel-Plated
- Keys Post: Double-Point
- Pads: Synthetic
- Barrel Length: 62-65mm
- Thumb-Rest: Adjustable, with Ring
- Extras: Backpack Foam Case, Grease & Care Cloth included
*Located in our warehouse*
About Ida Maria Grassi
Our brand had its historical beginnings with the intuition, courage and determination of an entrepreneur. A woman with a dream: to produce high quality wind instruments characterised by a distinguished Italian style.
Everything began immediately after the war in a small garage in via Dezza in Milan. It is here that Ida Maria Grassi started to manufacture flutes and piccolos that in a short time got the attention of the American market and led her to open a factory in Cinisello Balasamo.
But Ida Maria Grassi's real ambition was to build saxophones.
Fate had it that at the end of the 1950's, numerous workers from a saxophone factory with economic problems turned to her in search of work. Ida Maria Grassi, seeing this as an opportunity and, at the same time, moved by respect for the expert craftsmen, founded her second factory in Quarna located in the Piedmont region. The opening of this establishment provided economic stability to the whole surrounding area.
In a short time, Ida Maria Grassi's brand became internationally notorious, and the entrepreneur, during an interview said of herself:
"I was able to craft quality wind instruments in Italy and abroad with an Italian name and I think I can be proud of it."
A legacy of passion and charisma that combined with technological innovation make each Ida Maria Grassi instrument so special and unique.
- Total order must be a value of $70 or more.
- Excludes Delivery to a PO Box
- Selected areas are excluded from free shipping
- We may contact you on orders over $100 for optional shipping insurance
OTHER SHIPPING TERMS
- Larger items above 120kg are excluded from this term and delivery will be quoted upon sale agreement.
- Full shipping costs must be paid, if full shipping cost is not paid customers will be contacted and orders will be changed or cancelled to meet the right postage costs to your place of residence or business.
- Orders may require someone to be on site to accept delivery, or a card may be left, and will need to be picked up from the closest pickup location. In this circumstance you will require ID to collect your parcel.
- We use various courier services and Australia post, we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Parcels with tracking information can be obtained by emailing us at email@example.com
- Not all parcels will have tracking information.
- We do not offer returns for change of mind purchases.
- Warranties are covered by manufacturers
- If an item is damaged during transport delivery, it is preferred you do not accept the package, please contact us if you have any concerns.
- Any other shipping related issues please contact our email firstname.lastname@example.org or one of our stores during business hours.