You have no items in your shopping cart.
This model was designed to enhance the learning experience being remarkably free-blowing by not overly taxing players to produce a clean notes.
Key design and positioning make for an ergonic and comfortable play.
Features such as high F# key, tone boosters and stainless steel springs add to the instruments playability and overall positive experience.
As a whole package the JAS500 provides tremendous value which is why this model is highly recommended by teachers, repairers and professionals for new players.
Furthermore, once it's time to progress to a more advanced model, the JAS500 resale value on the 2nd hand market is fantastic compared to other brands.
Every Jupiter instrument is backed by a 5 year manufacturer's warranty. Unlike many competing brands; a full range of spare parts are available when maintenance and repairs are needed.
“Jupiter’s tone, facility, key design, and overall construction certainly
provides a reality check as to what is required to get a good horn today.”
Dr Thom Mason
(University of Southern California. Founder, Jazz Studies)
Lacquered Brass Body
Gold Lacquered keys
Key of Eb
Lacquered Brass Body
Lacquered Brass Neck
Plastic Tone Boosters
Stainless Steel Springs
With Strong Wood-Frame Case
Key Low C#, G# and
tilting Bb adjustable
- Total order must be a value of $70 or more.
- Excludes Delivery to a PO Box
- Selected areas are excluded from free shipping
- We may contact you on orders over $100 for optional shipping insurance
OTHER SHIPPING TERMS
- Larger items above 120kg are excluded from this term and delivery will be quoted upon sale agreement.
- Full shipping costs must be paid, if full shipping cost is not paid customers will be contacted and orders will be changed or cancelled to meet the right postage costs to your place of residence or business.
- Orders may require someone to be on site to accept delivery, or a card may be left, and will need to be picked up from the closest pickup location. In this circumstance you will require ID to collect your parcel.
- We use various courier services and Australia post, we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Parcels with tracking information can be obtained by emailing us at email@example.com
- Not all parcels will have tracking information.
- We do not offer returns for change of mind purchases.
- Warranties are covered by manufacturers
- If an item is damaged during transport delivery, it is preferred you do not accept the package, please contact us if you have any concerns.
- Any other shipping related issues please contact our email firstname.lastname@example.org or one of our stores during business hours.