You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sleek and attractive, our Teak Ukulele Series is an addition to our more affordable ukulele lines. Teak is a tropical hardwood that has a very soft brown color with tight, straight grain patterns and striping. It is known to be water resistant and durable, which makes it a great choice for any adventuring musician. The natural stain of the wood gives this instrument an organic & fresh-cut feel, right at home in the outdoors. Available in Soprano, Concert, and Tenor.
|BACK & SIDES:||Teak|
|TUNERS:||Chrome Open Gear|
|STRINGS:||Aquila Super Nylgut®|
|NUT & SADDLE:||Graph Tech TUSQ®|
Scale Length: 15 inches, Overall Instrument Length: 24 inches, Body Length: 11.0 inches, Number of Frets: 18, Width at Upper Bout: 6 inches, Width at Lower Bout: 8.375 inches, Width at Waist: 5.25 inches, Body Depth: 2.625 inches, Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1.375 inches, Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.75 inches
- Total order must be a value of $70 or more.
- Excludes Delivery to a PO Box
- Selected areas are excluded from free shipping
- We may contact you on orders over $100 for optional shipping insurance
OTHER SHIPPING TERMS
- Larger items above 120kg are excluded from this term and delivery will be quoted upon sale agreement.
- Full shipping costs must be paid, if full shipping cost is not paid customers will be contacted and orders will be changed or cancelled to meet the right postage costs to your place of residence or business.
- Orders may require someone to be on site to accept delivery, or a card may be left, and will need to be picked up from the closest pickup location. In this circumstance you will require ID to collect your parcel.
- We use various courier services and Australia post, we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Parcels with tracking information can be obtained by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not all parcels will have tracking information.
- We do not offer returns for change of mind purchases.
- Warranties are covered by manufacturers
- If an item is damaged during transport delivery, it is preferred you do not accept the package, please contact us if you have any concerns.
- Any other shipping related issues please contact our email email@example.com or one of our stores during business hours.