You have no items in your shopping cart.
Compact, portable surface-mounted piezo with volume control for variety of acoustic instruments
Light, small and versatile, UP-2 is a stick-on guitar pickup that allows acoustic musicians to amplify their instrument and control volume from the stage.
The versatile UP-2 passive piezo attaches safely to just about anything that vibrates.
In addition to being a surface-mount guitar pickup, UP-2 can be used for harp, drums, and percussion.
Install with no modification
Simply stick the pickup on your instrument’s soundboard.
Onboard volume control
Players can control their output signal while onstage or in the studio, right from the pickup-mounted volume knob.
The piezo element is encased in laminated birch with an elegant and stylish mahogany top. The lightweight assembly offers maximum tonal sensitivity.
UP-2 has a passive design that reproduces the natural sound of the instrument with no need for a battery.
Complete installation set
The pickup comes with a double-sided adhesive disc and enough PowerTack adhesive for multiple applications, and a detachable 1/8" to 1/4" cable that allows the pickup to remain in place during storage.
- Total order must be a value of $70 or more.
- Excludes Delivery to a PO Box
- Selected areas are excluded from free shipping
- We may contact you on orders over $100 for optional shipping insurance
OTHER SHIPPING TERMS
- Larger items above 120kg are excluded from this term and delivery will be quoted upon sale agreement.
- Full shipping costs must be paid, if full shipping cost is not paid customers will be contacted and orders will be changed or cancelled to meet the right postage costs to your place of residence or business.
- Orders may require someone to be on site to accept delivery, or a card may be left, and will need to be picked up from the closest pickup location. In this circumstance you will require ID to collect your parcel.
- We use various courier services and Australia post, we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Parcels with tracking information can be obtained by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not all parcels will have tracking information.
- We do not offer returns for change of mind purchases.
- Warranties are covered by manufacturers
- If an item is damaged during transport delivery, it is preferred you do not accept the package, please contact us if you have any concerns.
- Any other shipping related issues please contact our email email@example.com or one of our stores during business hours.