You have no items in your shopping cart.
BEAUTIFUL SUBTLE MODULATION
The Spiral Array – it’s a Chorus pedal with a difference.
It is actually three distinctly different chorus pedals in one box. The Black Country Customs SPIRAL ARRAY houses 3 classic chorus sounds, painstakingly recreated from the classic era of Chorus the mid 70’s to the mid 80’s.
An analog chorus based on a thick lush 1976 Boss CE1, a spatial digital chorus based off the 1979 Roland Dimension D and the renowned uber rich sounding 1985 Dytronics Tri Stereo Chorus, all in one box.
Tri Colour LED
Tri coloured LED’s are more expensive than regular single colour LED’s, but we feel they are worth the investment. Where you have a pedal that has multiple modes on a dark stage a tri colour LED gives you a clear visual reference to which mode your pedal is running in.
It is important that when you activate an effect there is no switching noise. So, we take great care in designing a switching system that is totally silent in operation. The only thing you should here is a great sounding product
3 Distinct Modes
Analogue, Digital & Tri Stereo Chorus
Expression Pedal Control
Solid Metal Chassis Construction
Item dimensions: 58mm x 74mm x 121mm (HWD)
Carton dimensions: 78mm x 114mm x 158mm (HWD)
Item weight: 0.35kg
*Located in our Parramatta store*
- Total order must be a value of $70 or more.
- Excludes Delivery to a PO Box
- Selected areas are excluded from free shipping
- We may contact you on orders over $100 for optional shipping insurance
OTHER SHIPPING TERMS
- Larger items above 120kg are excluded from this term and delivery will be quoted upon sale agreement.
- Full shipping costs must be paid, if full shipping cost is not paid customers will be contacted and orders will be changed or cancelled to meet the right postage costs to your place of residence or business.
- Orders may require someone to be on site to accept delivery, or a card may be left, and will need to be picked up from the closest pickup location. In this circumstance you will require ID to collect your parcel.
- We use various courier services and Australia post, we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Parcels with tracking information can be obtained by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not all parcels will have tracking information.
- We do not offer returns for change of mind purchases.
- Warranties are covered by manufacturers
- If an item is damaged during transport delivery, it is preferred you do not accept the package, please contact us if you have any concerns.
- Any other shipping related issues please contact our email email@example.com or one of our stores during business hours.