You have no items in your shopping cart.
PLUG AND PLAY
The LX10B is a compact, plug and play practice amplifier designed specifically for bass guitar. The LX10B is a simple-to-use and compact amplifier combo designed specifically for bass guitar. It delivers deep bass tone with ease and is ideal for practice, teaching and rehearsal. The LX10B's channel features a 2 band EQ for tone shaping plus a Shape switch – this provides a great sounding “go to” setting from a single button press. The mini-jack AUX input allows for connection of a playback device such as MP3/iPod/CD for jamming along to songs or backing tracks, plus there is a headphone socket – a great feature for private practice or silent late-night sessions.
A shape switch applies a pre-determined EQ curve to the input signal. Applying a Mid cut, Bass & Treble boost pre the EQ tone stack of the amplifier.
- 2 Band EQ
- Single Channel
- 1 x 5” Custom Driver
- 10 Watts RMS
- Headphone socket
- MP3/Aux in
- Dedicated to bass
- Total order must be a value of $70 or more.
- Excludes Delivery to a PO Box
- Selected areas are excluded from free shipping
- We may contact you on orders over $100 for optional shipping insurance
OTHER SHIPPING TERMS
- Larger items above 120kg are excluded from this term and delivery will be quoted upon sale agreement.
- Full shipping costs must be paid, if full shipping cost is not paid customers will be contacted and orders will be changed or cancelled to meet the right postage costs to your place of residence or business.
- Orders may require someone to be on site to accept delivery, or a card may be left, and will need to be picked up from the closest pickup location. In this circumstance you will require ID to collect your parcel.
- We use various courier services and Australia post, we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Parcels with tracking information can be obtained by emailing us at email@example.com
- Not all parcels will have tracking information.
- We do not offer returns for change of mind purchases.
- Warranties are covered by manufacturers
- If an item is damaged during transport delivery, it is preferred you do not accept the package, please contact us if you have any concerns.
- Any other shipping related issues please contact our email firstname.lastname@example.org or one of our stores during business hours.