You have no items in your shopping cart.
NU-X MG300 Guitar Modelling Processor
Dollar-for-dollar, the best multi-efx on the market. Our dream was to develop a compact and versatile multi-efx pedal at the right price. We understand that both beginners and working musicians are looking for compact size and great sound at an affordable price. This was a big challenge, and we're proud to say we did it!. Features:
- TSAC-HD Pre-Effects and Amp Modeling algorithm providing optimum sound response and playability
- CORE-IMAGE Post-Effects sound library offering you studio sound quality
- User-friendly interface and interactive Quick Tone™ Edit Software
- IR (Impulse Response), USB audio stream (recording interface with re-amp function), and more!
- USB audio stream for recording interface with routing setup
- 56 drum beats and 60 seconds Phrase Loop Synchronization with Rhythm
- Global 3 bands EQ for quick adjustments in live application
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 320mm x 445mm x 90mm
- Weight in Bag: 3.60kgs
Pre-Effects - Empowered by NUX TSAC-HD Technology We've all experienced digital pre-effect pedals that belong on the Wall of Shame - especially Overdrive. Modelers of this kind used the linear algorithm which doesn't provide negative-feedback for dynamic playability. Enter the NUX MG-300, the modeler that will totally blow your mind! The pre-effect block beautifully recreates the awesome signature sound of real analog overdrive / distortion pedals. [TSAC-HD] - WHITE-BOX Amp Modeling Algorithm What is the most important component in an Amp Modeler? In 2010 NUX introduced TSAC (True Simulation fo Analog Circuit) with the sole intention of bringing Amp Modeling to a whole new level. The DSP industry has been evolving at breakneck speed, and keeping up can be a challenge. We were impressed that a product like the Fractal® AX-FX had the foresight to use a high-definition TSAC (white-box) algorithm to do its Amp Modeling. So we took note and started development on an affordable modeler with TSAC-HD. The concept of "Chaos makes the muse" perfectly applies to the analogue circuit. When you tweak the knob, it affects itself as well as other parameters. For a linear digital system, the parameter is independent. The white-box algorithm offers real negative-feedback, increment-by-increment. NUX TSAC-HD replicates the same playability most guitarists prefer in a real tube amplifier. Building a sky-high priced product is easy. The art of building an affordable product is a real challenge. We priced the MG-300, with a straightforward high-performance algorithm to not only fit this specific DSP platform, but dominate the multi-efx platform in general. Impulse Response for Cabinet Simulation NUX is well-known for Impulse Response technology. Using IR is the most popular way to do cab simulation today. Why ? Because the sound is noticeably more realistic compared to traditional cab simulation. MG-300 offers 512 sample resolution of impulse response. You can load 3rd party IR files using NUX QuickTone edit software. (MG-300 supports 48kHz wav format) The built-in 25 cabinet IRs combine 4 classic microphones with 3 positions to allow beginners a quick and easy way to jump into the multi effects experience. Post-Effects with Core Image Technology
- Modulation NUX built the popular Mini Core Series and the Verdugo Series (post effects) using Core Image Technology. Now MG-300 provides you with the same sound library - including all the classic Chorus, Flanger, Phase, Vibe, Rotary, Vibrato, and more. N.B. You can adjust the MOD position as below...
- Delay If you have tried out the Cerberus or Atlantic, you know NUX's impressive Delay and Reverb sound. MG-300 offers even more new models and algorithms with Core Image technology. It also provides sub-division and tap tempo to make your tone more musical. N.B. You can adjust the DLY position as below...
- Reverb Just like the iconic sound of NUX's Atlantic reverb algorithm, MG-300 adds Room for small environment reflection. Simple operation with great sound is our mission. Try it… you'll love it!
Jam (Drum & Looper) MG-300 supports NUX Phrase Loop Synchronization with Rhythm - a breakthrough technology derived from the popular NUX Loop Core Stompbox and later the JTC Pro Drum & Loop. Every guitarist has his/her own funky way so a truly versatile drum & looper is indispensable. MG-300 has 8 rhythm styles, each style has 7 different beats. You can play the rhythm then record your phrase loop. MG-300 will automatically amend the phrase to fit the current rhythm BPM. *MG-300 offers 60s phrase loop recording time. Quick Tone™ Editor Software Connect to NUX Quick Tone™, and you can easily tweak parameters, download patches, load 3rd party IRs, and even set up USB audio-stream routing. Quick Tone is an interactive edit software - when you tweak the Real knobs, you'll see your changes in Real time. Note: USB Recording For USB Recording, we suggest you set the I/O Buffer Size at 128 Samples. Note: Expression Pedal The Expression Pedal can be used to control the volume or the effects.
- WAH: Controls the WAH filter.
- EFX: Controls GAIN (DRIVE) parameter of OD/DIST. Or controls PITCH parameter of PITCH BENDER.
- AMP: Controls LEVEL parameter of AMP.
- MOD: Controls MIX level of Modulation effects.
- DLY: Controls MIX level of Delay effects.
- RVB: Controls MIX level of Reverb effects.
Detailed instructions on how to assign functions and how to calibrate the pedal are provided in the User Manual.