You have no items in your shopping cart.
Progressive Harmonica Method for Young Beginners contains all you need to know to start teaching kids to play harmonica - in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson children's harmonica tutorial.
Suitable for children aged 4 to 8 years and all types of harmonicas including 10-hole diatonic harmonicas in the key of C including Marine Band and Hohner harmonicas. No prior knowledge of how to read music or playing the harmonica is required to teach a child to learn to play harmonica from this book.
Comes with 1 CD containing harmonica audio and free online videos demonstrating all examples. See and hear how each one is played by a teacher, then play along with the backing band. Also includes music score animation for easy music learning.
Teach your child:
How to play harmonica notes for kids
All the fundamental techniques of harmonica playing including correct lip position, tonguing and breathing for 5 harmonica notes
Basic harmonica theory for kids including how to read music and harmonica tabs
Harmonica tips for kids that every child should know when learning harmonica
Shortcuts for how to learn harmonica fast by getting the most from harmonica practice sessions
Contains everything you need to know about how to teach a child to play harmonica today.
Progressive step-by-step easy harmonica lessons written by a professional children's harmonica teacherBeautifully illustrated in full color throughout
Easy-to-read harmonica music for kids and easy harmonica tabs for kids with lyrics plus chord symbols for piano or guitar accompaniment
Harmonica note chart containing all notes used in this book 39 great sounding harmonica exercises including popular easy harmonica songs for kids
- Total order must be a value of $70 or more.
- Excludes Delivery to a PO Box
- Selected areas are excluded from free shipping
- We may contact you on orders over $100 for optional shipping insurance
OTHER SHIPPING TERMS
- Larger items above 120kg are excluded from this term and delivery will be quoted upon sale agreement.
- Full shipping costs must be paid, if full shipping cost is not paid customers will be contacted and orders will be changed or cancelled to meet the right postage costs to your place of residence or business.
- Orders may require someone to be on site to accept delivery, or a card may be left, and will need to be picked up from the closest pickup location. In this circumstance you will require ID to collect your parcel.
- We use various courier services and Australia post, we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Parcels with tracking information can be obtained by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not all parcels will have tracking information.
- We do not offer returns for change of mind purchases.
- Warranties are covered by manufacturers
- If an item is damaged during transport delivery, it is preferred you do not accept the package, please contact us if you have any concerns.
- Any other shipping related issues please contact our email email@example.com or one of our stores during business hours.