You have no items in your shopping cart.
Progressive Tin Whistle contains all you need to know to start learning to be a great tin whistle player - in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson tin whistle tutorial.
Suitable for all ages and all types of tin whistles in the key of D. No prior knowledge of how to read music or playing the tin whistle is required to teach yourself to learn to play tin whistle from this book.
Comes with instructions to receive free online video & audio demonstrating all examples. Hear how each one is played by a teacher, then play along with the backing band.
How to play tin whistles in the key of D
How to play beginner tin whistle notes and beginner tin whistle scales used in tin whistle solos
All the fundamental techniques of tin whistle playing including tonguing, playing staccato and legato and how to breathe correctly
Tin whistle theory for learning how to read tin whistle music for beginners and how to read tin whistle tabs for beginners
Tin whistle tips and tin whistle tricks that every player should know when learning tin whistle
Shortcuts for how to learn tin whistle fast by getting the most from tin whistle practice sessions
Contains everything you need to know to learn to play the tin whistle today.
Progressive step-by-step easy beginners tin whistle lessons written by a professional tin whistle teacher
Full color photos and diagrams
Easy-to-read tin whistle music for beginners with chords for concert pitch accompaniment
107 tin whistle exercises and popular easy tin whistle songs for beginners in folk tin whistle, blues tin whistle, classical tin whistle, and world music tin whistle styles
- Total order must be a value of $70 or more.
- Excludes Delivery to a PO Box
- Selected areas are excluded from free shipping
- We may contact you on orders over $100 for optional shipping insurance
OTHER SHIPPING TERMS
- Larger items above 120kg are excluded from this term and delivery will be quoted upon sale agreement.
- Full shipping costs must be paid, if full shipping cost is not paid customers will be contacted and orders will be changed or cancelled to meet the right postage costs to your place of residence or business.
- Orders may require someone to be on site to accept delivery, or a card may be left, and will need to be picked up from the closest pickup location. In this circumstance you will require ID to collect your parcel.
- We use various courier services and Australia post, we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Parcels with tracking information can be obtained by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not all parcels will have tracking information.
- We do not offer returns for change of mind purchases.
- Warranties are covered by manufacturers
- If an item is damaged during transport delivery, it is preferred you do not accept the package, please contact us if you have any concerns.
- Any other shipping related issues please contact our email email@example.com or one of our stores during business hours.