You have no items in your shopping cart.
Progressive Ukulele Method for Young Beginners Book 1 contains all you need to know to start teaching kids to play ukulele - in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson children's ukulele tutorial.
Suitable for children aged 4 to 8 years and all types of ukuleles including concert ukulele, soprano ukulele and tenor ukulele. No prior knowledge of how to read music or playing the ukulele is required to teach a child to learn to play ukulele from this book.
Comes with instructions to receive free online video & audio demonstrating all examples. See and hear how each one is played by a teacher, then play along with the backing band. Also includes music score animation for easy music learning.
Teach your child:
How to play ukulele chords for kids and rhythm ukulele strumming patterns
How to play ukulele notes for kids
All the fundamental techniques of ukulele playing including correct posture, hand position and fingering technique for playing 5 ukulele notes and 3 ukulele chords
Basic ukulele theory for kids including how to read music and ukulele chord symbols
Ukulele tips for kids that every child should know when learning ukulele
Shortcuts for how to learn ukulele fast by getting the most from ukulele practice sessions
Contains everything you need to know about how to teach a child to play ukulele today.
Progressive step-by-step easy ukulele lessons written by a professional children's ukulele teacher
Beautifully illustrated in full color throughout
Easy-to-read ukulele music for kids and ukulele chords for kids, with lyrics to sing along
Ukulele chord chart and note chart containing all chords and notes taught in this book
37 great sounding ukulele exercises containing popular easy ukulele songs for kids
- Total order must be a value of $70 or more.
- Excludes Delivery to a PO Box
- Selected areas are excluded from free shipping
- We may contact you on orders over $100 for optional shipping insurance
OTHER SHIPPING TERMS
- Larger items above 120kg are excluded from this term and delivery will be quoted upon sale agreement.
- Full shipping costs must be paid, if full shipping cost is not paid customers will be contacted and orders will be changed or cancelled to meet the right postage costs to your place of residence or business.
- Orders may require someone to be on site to accept delivery, or a card may be left, and will need to be picked up from the closest pickup location. In this circumstance you will require ID to collect your parcel.
- We use various courier services and Australia post, we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Parcels with tracking information can be obtained by emailing us at email@example.com
- Not all parcels will have tracking information.
- We do not offer returns for change of mind purchases.
- Warranties are covered by manufacturers
- If an item is damaged during transport delivery, it is preferred you do not accept the package, please contact us if you have any concerns.
- Any other shipping related issues please contact our email firstname.lastname@example.org or one of our stores during business hours.