You have no items in your shopping cart.
The super-popular portable piano—upgraded. When quality counts but budget is a factor, the FP-30X is the sweet spot of Roland’s FP-X series. Balancing affordability with superior performance, this slim and...
The super-popular portable piano—upgraded.
When quality counts but budget is a factor, the FP-30X is the sweet spot of Roland’s FP-X series. Balancing affordability with superior performance, this slim and stylish portable piano builds on the entry-level FP-10 with an enhanced sound engine, more powerful onboard speakers, and increased polyphony. Featuring Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano technology and the same expressive 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard as the premium FP-60X, the FP-30X is the perfect home instrument for seasoned players. And with its easy-to-transport weight and Bluetooth connectivity for lessons and play-along audio, it’s an ideal choice for any pianist who wants to develop their skills or perform at small events.
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine for rich expression, from pianissimo to fortissimo
- Includes a wide variety of onboard sounds for every musical genre, including electric pianos, organs, strings, and synthesizers
- PHA-4 Standard keyboard for authentic acoustic-style piano touch
- Powerful 22-watt stereo speaker system for room-filling sound
- Dedicated setting for optimizing the sound when placed on a desktop
- Dual headphones outputs and quiet keyboard action let you play when it suits you, without disturbing others
- Home-friendly compact footprint
- Bluetooth audio and MIDI connectivity for play-along sessions and online lessons
- Interactive connection to music apps, including the Roland Piano App and Apple’s GarageBand
- Optional KSC-70 stand and KPD-70 three-pedal unit for upright performance and traditional playing styles
- Available in black or white
FREE SHIPPING TERMS
OTHER SHIPPING TERMS
- Total order must be a value of $70 or more.
- Excludes Delivery to a PO Box
- Selected areas are excluded from free shipping
- We may contact you on orders over $100 for optional shipping insurance
OTHER SHIPPING TERMS
- Larger items above 120kg are excluded from this term and delivery will be quoted upon sale agreement.
- Full shipping costs must be paid, if full shipping cost is not paid customers will be contacted and orders will be changed or cancelled to meet the right postage costs to your place of residence or business.
- Orders may require someone to be on site to accept delivery, or a card may be left, and will need to be picked up from the closest pickup location. In this circumstance you will require ID to collect your parcel.
- We use various courier services and Australia post, we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Parcels with tracking information can be obtained by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not all parcels will have tracking information.
RETURNS AND WARRANTY POLICY
- We do not offer returns for change of mind purchases.
- Warranties are covered by manufacturers
- If an item is damaged during transport delivery, it is preferred you do not accept the package, please contact us if you have any concerns.
- Any other shipping related issues please contact our email email@example.com or one of our stores during business hours.