You have no items in your shopping cart.
61-note mobile synth with great sounds and hands-on operation for ambitious bands
Life moves fast as an upcoming musician or ambitious new band. When you’re racing between rehearsals, sessions and shows, you don’t have time to spend with a bulky, complex synth that’s difficult to use. The Roland JUNO-DS61 is the ultra-portable modern synth that can keep up with your band life. Lightweight, compact and powerful, this 61-note instrument is always ready to go, with easy operation and instant access to pro onboard sounds that let you create or perform music anywhere from street to studio. The JUNO-DS61 is the easiest way to start playing a keyboard with the band, with the flexibility to continue supporting you as your music progresses.
- Lightweight (5.3 kg), gig-ready instrument with pro sounds, enhanced performance features, battery-powered operation, and intuitive operation
- 61-note velocity-sensitive keyboard with synth action
- Instant access to essential pro-quality sounds for band performance, from acoustic and electric pianos, organs, synths and other stage favorites
- Wave expansion slot enables users to download new sound waveforms and patches, available for free at Roland’s Axial website
- Sample import function for playing user WAV files on the JUNO-DS61’s keyboard
- Easy sound manipulation and editing with hands-on knobs and sliders
- Eight Phrase Pads for triggering samples and audio songs stored on USB memory
- Mic input and dedicated Reverb, Vocoder, and Auto Pitch effects for impressive vocal performances
- Intuitive eight-track pattern sequencer with non-stop recording for quickly developing song ideas
- USB audio/MIDI and DAW Control mode
- JUNO-DS librarian is available for managing the onboard sounds from your computer