You have no items in your shopping cart.
This is an original percussion pedal designed and created by Box Guitars in 2012, which employs the simple technology that is now universally used in stomp products. It is played by tapping, stomping, scraping or striking the plate. The design is angled for superior comfort and an evolution from the Stomp Box Original. The sound can be manipulated by making contact to different parts of the box. It can also be used as a hands free trigger for samples or loops.
Designed by Stu Box and made from Solid Australian Timbers.
Instructions: For best results, stomp or tap the plate with your heel, forefoot or fingers. Variations in the sound can be achieved by stomping in different areas of the plate or wooden surface.
- Total order must be a value of $70 or more.
- Excludes Delivery to a PO Box
- Selected areas are excluded from free shipping
- We may contact you on orders over $100 for optional shipping insurance
OTHER SHIPPING TERMS
- Larger items above 120kg are excluded from this term and delivery will be quoted upon sale agreement.
- Full shipping costs must be paid, if full shipping cost is not paid customers will be contacted and orders will be changed or cancelled to meet the right postage costs to your place of residence or business.
- Orders may require someone to be on site to accept delivery, or a card may be left, and will need to be picked up from the closest pickup location. In this circumstance you will require ID to collect your parcel.
- We use various courier services and Australia post, we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Parcels with tracking information can be obtained by emailing us at email@example.com
- Not all parcels will have tracking information.
- We do not offer returns for change of mind purchases.
- Warranties are covered by manufacturers
- If an item is damaged during transport delivery, it is preferred you do not accept the package, please contact us if you have any concerns.
- Any other shipping related issues please contact our email firstname.lastname@example.org or one of our stores during business hours.