You have no items in your shopping cart.
SUNDANCE PERFORMANCE PRO SERIES
Tanglewood’s Sundance Performance Pro Series is the culmination of decades of guitar building expertise and research. Swedish master luthier Michael Sanden has designed Tanglewood’s new flagship models, boasting all solid wood combinations and sumptuous features on some of the most popular and iconic acoustic body shapes in guitar history.
This new Sundance series – will comprise of 6 special handcrafted models, in all solid, premium reserve timbers. The range will begin with the heritage inspired Dreadnought TW15ASCE, two Superfolk cutaway models at in the TW45ASVE and TW45ASE, and the Super Folk cutaway all solid Mahogany TW47E. Every one of these guitars will feature all solid construction and Custom Masterdesign parallel and fan tapered bracing patterns. All electro models will feature Fishman Presys Plus electronic systems.
The range and tone of the final two models then gets turbocharged with the addition of Torrefied tops, TW70TE and TW15SDTE models. Using a new kiln drying technique called Torrefaction, these two range topping Performance Pro instruments have been created with unique sound characteristics that replicate a well loved vintage instrument that has been played in for over 30 years!
TW 47 ASE
SHAPE: Super Folk Cutaway
TOP: Solid Mahogany
BACK: Solid Mahogany
SIDES: Solid Mahogany
FINISH: Natural Gloss
EQ: Fishman Presys+
STRINGS: Elixir 16052 Phosphor Bronze
CASE: Tanglewood ABS Case
RANGE: Sundance Performance Pro
SUPER FOLK DIMENSIONS
UPPER BOUT WIDTH: 274mm
LOWER BOUT WIDTH: 377mm
WAIST WIDTH: 228mm
BODY DEPTH (TOP): 95mm
BODY DEPTH (BOTTOM): 101mm
BODY LENGTH: 480mm
TOTAL LENGTH: 1021mm
Please Note: Specifications are subject to change at any time. Please refer to https://www.tanglewoodguitars.co.uk/
- Total order must be a value of $70 or more.
- Excludes Delivery to a PO Box
- Selected areas are excluded from free shipping
- We may contact you on orders over $100 for optional shipping insurance
OTHER SHIPPING TERMS
- Larger items above 120kg are excluded from this term and delivery will be quoted upon sale agreement.
- Full shipping costs must be paid, if full shipping cost is not paid customers will be contacted and orders will be changed or cancelled to meet the right postage costs to your place of residence or business.
- Orders may require someone to be on site to accept delivery, or a card may be left, and will need to be picked up from the closest pickup location. In this circumstance you will require ID to collect your parcel.
- We use various courier services and Australia post, we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Parcels with tracking information can be obtained by emailing us at email@example.com
- Not all parcels will have tracking information.
- We do not offer returns for change of mind purchases.
- Warranties are covered by manufacturers
- If an item is damaged during transport delivery, it is preferred you do not accept the package, please contact us if you have any concerns.
- Any other shipping related issues please contact our email firstname.lastname@example.org or one of our stores during business hours.