You have no items in your shopping cart.
A collection of carefully selected pieces for classical saxophonists seeking music to develop their lyrical playing. Classic Sax includes some choice Baroque, classical and contemporary compositions, giving the saxophone player a sample of music covering three and a half centuries.
The book has been designed for the serious recitalist, students taking grade exams and for the general teaching of the instrument by a performer and teacher with long experience in the field. Whilst the pieces cover varying styles, they al exploit the singing tone of the saxophone. Some of the more challenging music will require time and practice to aster the technical difficulties but other pieces can be enjoyed immediately. The music ranges form approximately 4th Grade to Diploma standard.
Includes music by Bach, Handel and Mozart, arranged appropriately for saxophone and piano, and pieces composed in the twentieth century by Dulcie Holland and George Pikler. This book is available in two versions - for alto saxophone and piano, and for soprano or tenor saxophone and piano.
- Total order must be a value of $70 or more.
- Excludes Delivery to a PO Box
- Selected areas are excluded from free shipping
- We may contact you on orders over $100 for optional shipping insurance
OTHER SHIPPING TERMS
- Larger items above 120kg are excluded from this term and delivery will be quoted upon sale agreement.
- Full shipping costs must be paid, if full shipping cost is not paid customers will be contacted and orders will be changed or cancelled to meet the right postage costs to your place of residence or business.
- Orders may require someone to be on site to accept delivery, or a card may be left, and will need to be picked up from the closest pickup location. In this circumstance you will require ID to collect your parcel.
- We use various courier services and Australia post, we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Parcels with tracking information can be obtained by emailing us at email@example.com
- Not all parcels will have tracking information.
- We do not offer returns for change of mind purchases.
- Warranties are covered by manufacturers
- If an item is damaged during transport delivery, it is preferred you do not accept the package, please contact us if you have any concerns.
- Any other shipping related issues please contact our email firstname.lastname@example.org or one of our stores during business hours.